Sunday, October 12, 2008

Door stop bags


I was really good yesterday. I'd already cut out 3 bags & their ties Friday evening. I sat down yesterday & made them all. I could only fully complete 1 though as the other 2 are going overseas. You see they are bag doorstops & i don't think filling them with cat litter & posting is such a good idea. The pattern is really cute if a little low on instructions. But then i always modify somehow to suit my way of sewing so no big problems there. Here they are. The red one is the finished bag. Aren't they just cute? Didn't teke very long either as there is onlt a few pieces to sew.
Jeanette

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow they are really cute, and to think you were able to do it in one evening. Great job!!!

nine patches

 Somehow i have gotten behind again with my nine patches so yesterday i sat & sewed & i am all caught up. Week 12 week 13 I think i ...