Friday, November 7, 2008

fabric

Despite still being ill i went to my patchwork club meeting Wednesday night & it rained. Why it rains when i have tonsillitis i have no idea but there you go it does. Why did i drag myself out you ask? because i'd signed up to do a foundation pieced swap of Christmas blocks & i didn't want to let anyone down & the exchange was due that night. I get back the exchange blocks in a fortnight so will post a photo then. Now to the fabrics. I bought 4 lovely Christmas fat 1/4's off a lady who has a stall there at club meetings. They are going to be turned into Christmas cones with lovely applique. Then yesterday i went into Cribbens in Ipswich & bought a metre of gorgeous pansy fabric. Some of it will be used for binding a quilt. I also bought some yummy green fabrics to make a sewing set. I know i should be doing other things but i can't help myself. :) I have to go back into Ipswich Monday for some more fabric, shapewell, ribbon & ricrac.
Jeanette

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Jeanette, you did exactly what you needed to do.... spending time with stitching sisters can really lift your spirits when you're feeling down :-) Hope you feel better soon.