Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Award

I've been given an award. Aren't i lucky. Thankyou to my friend Joy. I was so surprised & touched to receive the award

The meaning of this award:This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut ,even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers!

I'm to pass this award on to 8 other ladies. First to Kim my online friend of 8 years , Cathy for her great blog & patterns, May Britt also for her great blog, Annalisa for help when i muffed up in my BOM, Natalie for her blog & lovely patterns, Gail for the lovely Christmas stitchery BOM, Nanette for her handmade Christmas ideas to help us all be ready early for 2009 & Lynette for her blog & also for her great patterns.

I had a hard time choosing as i enjoy reading everyones blogs .

post signature

No comments: