Friday, January 2, 2009

i'm hoping i can do it ! :)

As you can see by my side bar i've joined in a challenge to finish a project a month. I had made a pre-Christmas promise to myself that this year i'd complete UFO's,WIP's and maybe work on presents for friends & family early. I'm hoping by joining Kris at Tag Along Teddies, May Britt at Abyquilt & other bloggers in this challenge that i'll have the incentive to work on my many projects. I've also joined in the redwork cushion swap at http://www.mareew.blogspot.com/ i just love redwork.

Jeanette

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh yay!! Glad you're doing the challenge too :o)!!! I think it's going to be great fun!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...