Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PIF"S













As you can see i have decided to join in Joy's PIF. I'm hoping 3 ladies will join me in this. All you have to do is leave me a comment saying you'd like to participate.


The rules are simple... I send a gift to each of the first 3 people who leave a comment saying they would like to join me in this PIF & then in return you must "Pay It Forward" & send a gift to 3 ladies who would join you in you own PIF. The best part is you have a whole year in which to send your gift! I am willing to post overseas... so anyone with a blog is free to join up with me. Please make sure i can reply to you though. I'll need email addies, snail mail & blog addies so i can read them to find out about you for gift ideas.


post signature

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Jeanette ... so glad you joined my PIF!!! Pop over to my blog, there's an award there for you!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)