Saturday, April 18, 2009

my week.

I've been buying china off eBay again. Couldn't resist this lovely crinoline lady bowl. It's very big. Have a plate also that is still coming. Some hiccup with the guy getting someone else to post & they didn't. I pre-ordered Jennifer Chiaverini's new novel & a package arrived the other day. I was a bit excited & then disappointed that the novel didn't arrive. Not to worry as i was still excited that the pattern book had arrived. Novel is still to come. Hopefully soon. I've been busy embroidering some exchange gifts & now have started embroidering some panels for my SIL. When made up they go around a pail. It has pockets on the inside & outside to hold all your sewing needs. A very nice pattern from Crabapple Hill. Hope to make myself one one day. :)


post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bowl , hope your book turns up soon .

Jackie's Stitches said...

I recently stumbled upon the book you feature in this post. I think I'm going to try and read the books too. Hope your other book arrives soon!

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...