Wednesday, May 20, 2009

books & sadness

No photo's today of finished BOM's. I have been working on them still though. I've decided to bite the bullet so to speak & buy the book Civil War Diary Quilt. My SIL is buying me some of the fabrics so i thought "why not get the book?"  Today the rain is pouring down so it's very drear. Not a day to inspire happiness really. To add to that my good friend rang me this morning to tell me her son had passed away last night. He was a beautiful child. Frank was only 5 years old but had sufferd much. He was born with down syndrome & also had heart/lung troubles. I felt a need to write my sorrow down. I shall miss you Frank. Hugs,post signature

5 comments:

Deb said...

Jeanette, what terribly sad news for your friend and her family. It is always so much worse when a young person passes away. Thinking of you at this sad time, hugs

clare's craftroom said...

That is dreadful Jeanette , all the kindest thoughts for you and your friend .

Scottish Nanna said...

Sorry to hear of your friends great loss We have another special Angel in Heaven.Give her a hug from me .
Hugs Mary.

Kim said...

I am sorry Jeanette. He will be greatly missed.The angels are watching over him now.

Michelle said...

So sorry about Frank...a little angel in heaven I am sure,,,