Friday, June 26, 2009

Christmas in July exchange

I can now show the photo's of the things i made to send to my Christmas In July partner. However due to a mishap on my part i can't show a photo of the decoration. So instead i've included a photo of all the giifties wrapped. I made Cranberry & white chocolate shortbreads for the nibblies part. They are delicious & i won't be waiting until Christmas to make them again i can tell you. The Santa sack was well stuffed. The other photo is my hand made card. Not bad i guess for a first effort. The lady bird is popular in my house 2 people have asked me to make them one. Maybe so after i get my own. It was such fun to make. Yes even the tiny little yo-yo's that are the spots. Oh speaking of yo-yo's i had to make something beginning with the letter of my partners first name. Do you know how hard it is to come up with something starting in Y? Well i made a bunch of yo-yo's in 2 different sizes. Can't wait to see my pressies.




post signature

No comments:

Anzac day 2024

  They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. We will remember them.  Lest We Forget.