Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My "new" sewing room, Well some of it anyway. :)

Ever since the House Elf moved out i've been trying to get my sewing room sorted. Still at it. : (:.But i wanted to show a photo of my new cutting table. I got the idea from Lurline. Thanks for that Lurline. If you are wondering what the frame is behind the cutting table it's the start of my quilting frame. Silly me forgot that it needs a table to hold it up so that put a spanner in the works setting it up. :(. Hopefully i'll soon have a stand/table made up.post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great table and storage underneath , bonus !

Cardygirl said...

Great cutting table...your room is looking good!

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...