Friday, October 2, 2009

Christmas Ornament swap

Ok call me a glutton for punishment. :). Do you see the new button on the left hand side. Yup i signed up for the ornament swap. It sounded like fun so who could resist. As i'm making decorations for some of my other swaps what's one more? Just click on the button & it will take your to Robyn at Daisy Quilts. Robyn is running the swap with Clare. It's very simple just a small handmade ornament & Christmas card to swap with your partner.post signature

2 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Hi Jeanette , thanks for posting about the swap , it really is going to be fun !

mandapanda said...

I noticed you have 4 cats! I have 5, so I beat you by one! lol no, I catually have 3, and fostor the other two for Cap Animal Aid, a local animal charity.
I'm so glad to have met you! Come on over and enter my giveaway if you have a chance!