Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pattern buying again. :)

I truly do try to resist buying more patterns. :) But when my favourite designers put out new patterns what's a girl to do? :) Haven't added a photo but i have also bought Jenny's beautiful "A Christmas Story". Pop over to Jenny's blog to see the finished quilt.
The gorgeous Nowra bag made by Bronwyn Hayes.
And this gorgeous collection of Strawberries from Natalie Ross. So glad Lynda always seems to have the patterns in stock when i find new patterns have been released.
Have a great day. I think i'm off to a craft group open day. Lots of lovely quilt, crafts & stalls to look at Well i'm hoping so as it's raining here so crossing fingers about it.
Jeanette
 PS: if you would like to win the strawberries pattern then pop over to Lisa's blog as she is giving one away.

1 comment:

Lurline said...

I have the same addiction, Jeanette - that's okay!
Hugs - Lurline♥

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...