Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sewing Tote

photo's 5881
Finally got myself into gear & finished this. The stitchery was completed ages ago. The rest partially cut out. This it the front of the sewing tote.
photo's 5882
The back with foundation piecing.
photo's 5880
The inside. As it’s for a friend i haven’t placed the threads on the reels. At the top is a needle holder, scissor pocket & pincushion. The middle has 2 pockets . A large one for your projects & the other is divided for things like pens & notepads. The pattern & reels/rod can be purchased from www.cathroncountrydesigns.com

Another finish for me.
Jeanette

5 comments:

Roseanne said...

What a great idea as a gift. Love the stitchery I also like what you put on the back of the tote.

Sheila said...

Adorable Jeanette , your embroidery is always so nice , love it .hugs,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Hello Jeanette, lovely gift you have made for your friend...love your blog header with the hexies...hugs lyn

Cath Ü said...

well done Jeanette...it looks terrific... I love the colours you have used... I see you managed to get some purple in there as well...LOL

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü

Kim said...

Wow Jeanette, this is awesome you do such beautiful work.

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...