Monday, February 28, 2011

Some finishes


I managed to finish 3 sewing kits today for New Beginnings. Wish i could say i'd finished UFO's from my list but due to many things this month it wasn't to be. :( At least i can say i haven't added to the UFO list. :) I did clear one more pattern off my list though which i'd bought fabrics for. That's a plus for me.
Pattern from Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches. I did change a few things but now this pattern/kit is off my one day list.
One of Gail Pan's patterns. This pattern has several styles to chose from. All gorgeous designs.
Last kit made was a pattern from Jenny. Beautiful design. Hopefully will be able to give these to the girls at the morning tea Saturday.

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow.....they are all so lovely...you are going to make some ladies very happy....

Roseanne said...

You have been so busy with your sewing. I like all the kit that you make.

Helen said...

They are really lovely and I'm sure the girls will be very happy with them.

Helen

Sheila said...

Jeanette they are just beautiful , I know I would be thrilled to receive one ,great job!!

Wendy said...

Wow, these are so pretty. I especially like the blue one in the middle...the button adds just the right touch. Very pretty!

Linda said...

How nice to college all those projects! That always makes for a great feeling! You did a beautiful job stitching!

nine patches

 Somehow i have gotten behind again with my nine patches so yesterday i sat & sewed & i am all caught up. Week 12 week 13 I think i ...