Saturday, April 9, 2011

My ABC of me.

Spotted this on Jenny's blog yesterday but didn't have time to do it as i was going out. Then i visited Tiff where Jenny found it.
Age: 46 Bed Size: queensize Chore You Hate: all of them. :). Dogs: None i have cats & a bird Essential Start of Your Day: my cup if tea Favorite Color: Purples(of course) Gold or Silver: wear both Height: 5'5" Instruments You Play: learnt piano & guitar Job Title: Domestic Engineer & Mum Kids: 5 Live: Ipswich Australia Mom's Name: Rhonda Nicknames: Kitty Overnight Hospital Stays: Baby deliveries, removal of a plantar wart (i was 10) & removal of gal bladder Pet Peeve: people sniffing instead of using a tissue but i could mention lots of them.
Quote From a Movie: " life is like a block of chocolate........" Right- or Left-Handed: Right Siblings: 2 sisters & 3 brothers(1 died in 1982) Time You Wake Up:  6:30am Underwear: cotton Veggie You Dislike: Can't think of any that I don't like What Makes You Run Late: other people, trains  X-Rays You Have Had: Ultra Sounds, whole of right side of body several times, gal bladder & bowel Yummy Food You Make: sweet things Zoo Animal You Like Best: The tigers but I hate seing all the animals caged.

That's it about me. Now how about you. Visit Tiff & let her know so she can come visit you.


Happy Stitching

6 comments:

teresa said...

Great fun Jeanette... I couldn't resist doing it either lol!

Michelle May (Shell) said...

So fun! Great to learn more about about you!
xx, shell

Linda said...

Fun! I learned so much about you!

Allie said...

That was fun!! I wish I could find time to do that myself...but my weekend is spoken for! BTW, I LOVE your little felt mat a post or two down, and all your stitcheries!

Kate said...

Hi Jeanette,,,Thank you so much for stopping by and your lovely message,,,Loved the ABC of you,,,will try and fit one in sometime soon,,,xx

Catherine said...

I don't talk much about me or the kidlets on my blog - but I think I might just do this one - I like it xxx