Monday, June 6, 2011

June Blocks

I decided since last month was a blow out for me regarding working on ufo's ect that this month i'd better take myself in hand & get some things done. I've got my June blocks for the stitch-a-long done & borders on. Which i did today. The borders that is not the stitching. I did that over the last 2 days. Last month i left the borders to the last minute to do. So far this month i've finished a cushion & today i finished a bag. The photo of that will have to wait as it's my 1 Christmas item a month project. I had hoped to have more done as i set myself a goal of working on 1 things a day this month which i should be able to achieve as they are mostly bag projects this month or small things. I've already dragged the chain on a couple ofdays & the other days i've had a migraine. Hopefully from today on i'll be back on track with my goal for this month. :)
Happy Stitching,

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Looking forward to seeing the bag and the cushion! The stitcheries are beautiful, well done.

shez said...

you are a hard task master lol it is good to set goals,i know you will achieve them,go girl

Wendy B said...

You go, Jeanette.....take care though....don't push yourself to migraine status again! Love those stitcheries...I'm into redwork!
sugary hugs
Wendy XX :O)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely blocks. Do take care with yourself. Those migraines are bad news.

Allie said...

Good going - you're doing very well! Your blocks are great! I hope you don't have any more migraines hon, they're awful.

Sheila said...

Beautiful blocks Jeanette and do take care of yourself , hope the migraine is gone now .hugs Sheila

Linda said...

Gorgeous!! Love the French General fabric you used!!

Chookyblue...... said...

love your blocks.....