Monday, December 26, 2011

Gifts from swaps

I was up early yesterday morning & trying to be very quiet. As i was removing my parcels from under the tree i disturbed my son who was asleep on the lounge. I was so hoping for half an hours peace & quiet but no as soon as he started talking everyone else had to be up. In the excitement of gift giving i forgot to take photo's of my parcels all so nicely wrapped. :(
My last gift from Pat in the Advent swap Fee ran. Pat made me this gorgeous sewing bag & inside was another wrapped parcel containing these 4 beautiful embroidered coasters, catz pattern, Ferroro Rocher choccies, mallow pole, candy cane & bon bon, Thanks Pat. Love all the wonderful gifts that i've received over the last 25 days. Next parcel was from Melody.
Melody sent to me in our 6 parcel swap & this is what i found in my parcel. A gorgeous candle mat, beautiful pincushion & scissor fob all made by Melody. Thanks you so much Melody. Next parcel i opened was my SSCS parcel.
Odette sent me these gifts from Chile: a beautiful table runner, embroidered bag, shopping bag which is folded up (looks like a needlecase), fabric square & wooden buttons. Thankyou Chookyblue for running the swap. I've been very spoilt with all my wonderful gifts. Thankyou once again.

Happy Stitching,

9 comments:

shez said...

whow lovely gifts there Jeanette and thankyou again for my gifts in santa sack swap,i love them all.xx

Narelle said...

Lots of wonderful gifts for you to enjoy.
Happy Holidays :)

Fiona said...

You got some really lovely gifts Jeanette....
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of beautiful swap gifts......thanks for being part of the SSCS this year...........

Lurline said...

Hasn't this been so much fun again - I'm so happy!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Maree: said...

Lovely Gifts you got..
all the best for 2012..
cheers

Bizzy Martine said...

Beautiful presents!!!

rosie said...

You have been so very spoilt Jeanette! Just lovely gifts...

Sheila said...

Lots of lovely gifts Jeanette, love the tote ! Hugs Sheila