Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kindle & Advent gifts.

After much thought & research i decided to buy myself a Kindle. That could be a bad thing as i've discovered so many more novels on the Amish than i knew about :) lol Not to mention other types of novels i've been reading but have been unsuccessful in tracing more of the authors books.
Now to the next 4 Advent gifts. The last before before we get to open the main gift. :)
Day 21:
Cute little bag containing a necklace, pins & candy cane.
Day 22:
Delicious smelling hand cream, mini bon bon & cute buttons.
Day 23:
Another cute bag containing a noel tree hanger, earrings to match the necklace from day 21, & candy cane.
Day 24:
Delicious smelling cream bath, candy cane & heart buttons. Thanks Pat for all these lovely gifts. Loved them all.

Happy Stitching,

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Great gift to yourself... and from Pat of course...
Hugz

Narelle said...

Enjoy some quiet reading time over the holidays.
Merry Christmas :)

Sheila said...

I think you will love the kindle.great gifts you received . I'm baking today. Hugs sheila

shez said...

lovely advent gifts from Pat Jeanette and some good reading there to keep you out of mischief,merry xmas my friend.xx

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Pat has been so generous - gorgeous gifties!
Let me know how you like reading from a Kindle...I have been umming and aahing for 6 months! ;-)
Merry and blessed Christmas!!!
Hugs
Jen
xxxxx

Kim said...

Awesome gifts Jeanette :) I got the Kindle fire for christmas and I love it. I haven't done much reading on it yet as I have to pick up a protective cover for the screen before I start throwing it in my bag. :) Happy New Year