Thursday, March 8, 2012

Simple Living

Soon after i started blogging, i think 3 years ago, i found Rhonda's blog. What Rhonda writes about sure struck a bell with me. Back then she also mentioned writing a book & i'm so happy to say it's finally in print. I've been a bit slack posting about the book as i've had it over a week now but have been engrossed in reading it. :)
Rhonda cover a lot of things in her book on how to change your lifestyle & live more simply.
Love this book. Rhonda mentions on her blog where the book is available.

Happy Stitching,

11 comments:

Fiona said...

It's always lovely to know about a book that is well recommended... this is the second blog post that I have read today that mentions it! maybe there is a message for me there??
Hugz

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love books like this. Will have to check it out for sure!

Linda said...

Will have to check this out!

Sheila said...

Lucky you I seen that she had written the book , I love her blog . hugs Sheila

Michelle Ridgway said...

Thanks Jeanette for the tip....will have to investigate.
Congrats to Rhonda!

Cheryll said...

That's sooo nice for your friend! :)

Narelle said...

Thanks for sharing.
I've only just found Rhonda's blog and read about her book being available.
Good to hear and I'll also be looking into it some more.

Anonymous said...

i have seen that on a couple of blogs over the last few days,i must investigate Jeanette.xx

Unknown said...

I, too, have read a few blogs now that suggest Rhonda's book. Since it is so strongly recommended, I'll have to get a copy and read it.

Maddy said...

Looking forward to a great read.

rhonda jean said...

Thanks for the feedback, Jeanette! xx

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...