Monday, July 9, 2012

9/07/2012

 I joined Cheryll's Santa Sack swap again this year & this is the sack i sent my partner Kaye.

Some goodies i've bought lately are
Gypsy Girl & Marmalade fabrics &
Red Home by Natalie Bird & her pincushion pattern. Bella is a funny cat does all sorts of strange things. My daughter put her cup of water on the table the other night & turned away to get her tea. The cat jumped onto the table & stuck her head straight into the cup to have a drink.
Naughty puss. She knows she's not to be on the table & not to drink from the cups. The cats like to sleep in places they shouldn't. A basket of wash was put on the floor & they thought it was for them.
I recently made vanilla bean custard & that left me with egg whites. What's a girl to do but make this
Yummy pavlova. mmmmm.

Happy Stitching,

6 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Jeanette,

What a great Santa Sack. Love those cat photo's. Pav looks Yummy.

Have a Happy Monday.
Bev.xoxo

Fiona said...

Lots of lovely things to look at... great Santa Sack....and such pretty fabrics to play with... I love the cats in the wash basket and you have made me hungry for yummy pav....
Hugz

Sheila said...

Great santa sack Jeanette , the kitties know a soft place when they see it and you made some great purchases . I have never had pavlova but it sure looks yummy.hugs Sheila

Kaisievic said...

The santa sack is gorgeous - thanks Jeanette. I am getting the lightbox back tomorrow - fingers crossed so then I can start organising to make yours properly.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Lots going on at your house, Jeanette! Your cat is cute...reminds me so much of Sophie's antics. ;-)
Hugs
Jenny
xx

Kiron Manuel said...

lovely cat pictures

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...