Saturday, April 19, 2014

Very Cranky.

This was supposed to be a FNSI post but no the technology doesn't want to work. The USB ports on the desktop malfunctioned the other day so whilst i wait for my techie(aka my son) to fix them or do a computer upgrade i figured i'd use the tablet. But guess what it didn't want to charge. Hoping it was just the cable i bought a new one & yes it was just cable problems. Finally i thought taking photo's of all my projects yesterday i might be able to blog with photos. But no the damn tablet doesn't want to load the photo's. So i'm one very cranky person today.

Happy Stitching,

2 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

I don't blame you, Jeanett!!!!! This would make me grumpy too. Hope your picture up-loads will working again---Soon. I always find your post so inspirational!

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Carolyn

Terry said...

Uh oh! LOL

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...