Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Sewing Weekend.

Saturday morning saw me up early ready to start my sewing weekend. What to work on as there was plenty of projects to choose from. So i made a list. :)
I spent most of the day working on this, block 5 of A Merry Christmas Garden. All the applique pieces are in the plastic bags. I had hope to do more but good ole Arther came to visit & no amount of discouragement from me induced him to leave. Saturday night i finished the embroidery on my mice.
Sunday saw me up early again. Next on my list were the borders for Goodnight Irene
all done ready to be quilted. After this i pinned this project ready to quilt which i was hoping to do Monday but it wasn't meant to happen. :(
Last thing i managed to do was prepare the felt mice & start stitching them.
The other things on my list will have to wait for another time.

Happy Stitching,






13 comments:

Terry said...

I love your scrappy Irene! It' one of my favorites! :0)

Susan said...

Quite a few mice coming out at your place!! Some progress is better than none and you did achieve quite a lot.

Anonymous said...

wow you had a good sewing weekend Jeanette,well done you do such beautiful work.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

My goodness you achieved heaps...well done they are all so lovely Jeanette...

Deb R said...

I had planned to sew with you, but alas the children just wouldn't allow it lol...you had such a productive weekend, such lovely little mice, love em!

Fiona said...

You got lots done... even if the list isn't all complete..
Hugz

Kim said...

Great job Jeanette you achieved so much.

marina said...

lots of lovely projects being worked on..
love your goodnight irene, it looks amazing.

Anthea said...

They're lovely projects Jeanette - your Goodnight Irene is looking so pretty, love it!

Sheila said...

Your Irene quilt looks fabulous , can't wait to finish mine . You had a busy couple of days and accomplished quite a lot , great work :-) hugs Sheila

Melody said...

So many wonderful projects. Clever you.

Cheryl said...

You got so much lovely sewing done Jeanette. I did join in with you in spirit on Monday, but for some reason I can't access blogger and have been unable to post about my weekend stitching. But love all the projects you worked on

Noela said...

You had a great weekend of sewing Jeanette. Lots of lovely projects. Hugs.....

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...