Saturday, May 16, 2015

Friday Night Sew In.

I'd planned to have a day of sewing & even got out the slow cooker so i wouldn't have to worry about preparing a meal at days end. But that plan went out the window. Oh the slowcooker was on just the sewing didn't eventuate. I woke late, it was freezing cold & i just couldn't get motivated so i read instead. About lunch time i traced a stitchery out that has been begging me for days to start it. I was trying to resist as i've so many other things to finish. After tracing the stitchery out i decided to do a little re-arranging in my bedroom to accommodate my sewing machine in there rather than the kitchen table. Now i just need a cutting table to set up.
The little bit of stitchery i managed last night. Thankyou Wendy for be our lovely hostess again last night. Click on Wendy's name to take you to the links for what the other ladies who joined up worked on last night.

Happy Stitching,

9 comments:

Maria said...

LOL that happens to me too. We often get sidetracked.
I do like the stitchery you have started. Nice thread. Colour.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette this is such a lovely pattern,yes it has gotten very cold down this way as well,the slow cooker is a great idea when we have stitching day xx

Allie said...

I can't think of anything better on a cold day than to snuggle up with a good book, lol! I tend to read a book straight through to the finish, so I'm impressed you got any stitching done at all. That's a cute pattern!

Michelle Ridgway said...

One stitch counts Lol! Sounds like you achieved some planning for future stitching x

Sheila said...

Looks like a fun pattern Jeanette , can't wait to see it finished . Hugs Sheila

Deb R said...

Ohh sounds like a good day, a big of this n a bit of that never hurts anyone lol

Cheryll said...

Cold days always make you rearrange your schedule. Reading is good for the soul too. Glad you did a little stitching with us at FNSI. xox

Fiona said...

thats a cute stitchery, sometimes all we need is a bit of a change around...
Hugz

Cheryl said...

It is a lovely stitchery Jeanette and sometimes the best laid plans can go out the window, but it will be lovely to be able to leave your sewing machine set up all the time

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...