Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Week

I had a busy week catching up on a few things & 1 finish. Monday i caught up on the blocks for my 6" sampler
& now i have 2 more to do as they were posted yesterday. :)
Did my May blocks for Natures Journey,
finished this darn wreath finally. Drove me up the wall. :) Not happy with it but i'm over it.
Completed the stitchery i started last Friday - 15th,
& this stitchery/applique as well that i started back in February at a tutorial day with Natalie Bird.

Happy Stitching,





9 comments:

Terry said...

I love those two stitcheries! The second one is really cute! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette boy you sure have been on a roll ,lots of lovely finishes there and I love your wreath,well done my friend xx

Cheryll said...

WOW.. you've been busy! Well done! xox

Anthea said...

great blocks there Jeanette... & lovely to see your NJ progress

Fiona said...

oh my gosh you stitched up a storm this week...
Hugz

Cheryl said...

A lovely productive week Jeanette

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow uou have been super busy....all gorgeous xx

Chookyblue...... said...

NJ blocks look great...........

marina said...

lots of great progress in this post. Well done on finishing your wreath it looks amazing. Well worth being driven up the wall for that finished product.
love all your stitching projects in your latest post too. You are keeping your needle busy.

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...