Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My Garden Is Growing.

Last night i finished adding the 5th row to Colonial Garden. The white octagons & the green squares were prepared for the 6th row last night so i'll be able to start sewing them tonight. I have a little problem. I'm not sure i can find all the fabrics used in the flowers for the triangle pieces along the edge. Not sure why i never cut them out at the same time as the flower petals. So my thoughts are to use the green in the squares. What do you think?.

Happy Sewing,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette that sounds like a good idea to use the green,this is looking so good jeanette,well done my friend xx

Pamela said...

I think green would be perfect!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Looks like an antique quilt! I agree with the other two comments "green". Lovely quilts. Carolyn

Sheila said...

The green sounds like a good plan , the quilt is lovely !

Allie-oops Designs said...

Agreeing about the green - wow your garden really is growing, hon, it's so beautiful!

Christine said...

This is so so lovely. I think green too.

Fiona said...

I love the quilt... and I think the green looks great
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great.....hope you bring in for show and tell in a few weeks...........

Cheryl said...

Wow Jeanette absolutely beautiful

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...