Thursday, December 18, 2014

Today's the day.....

to open our Santa Sack in the swap run by lovely Cheryll. Now the question is should i or shouldn't i. Well if you are reading this blog post you know i did open them. :) My partner was Sharon & i just love what she sent me.
Beautiful wallhanging,
shoe bag,
fabric & gorgeous thread,
chocolate,
needlecase & tissue holder,
inside of needlecase,
a wonderful dilly bag. We decided on a bag rather than sack or stocking.
Social tote - top,
social tote - side. I'll love you forever for making me this Sharon. :)

My beautiful gifts together. I meant to take another photo as i realised later the choccies weren't there. I'd put them on the box beside me as i was opening the other gifts. Thankyou Sharon for my wonderful gifts. I love them all. Thankyou Cheryll for running the swap again for us this year. I always enjoy the Santa Sack swap.

Happy Stiching










10 comments:

creations.1 said...

A beautiful 'sack' of gifts - I especially like the social tote!!

Fiona said...

awesome gifts.. Sharon sure knows how to spoil....
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette you have received such beautiful gift,enjoy.xx

Maria said...

OH !! What fun opening up all the lovely gifts from Sharon.

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

You're a lucky girl...a social tote AND a dilly bag.....but best of all you didn't have to struggle through making the social tote for yourself. I hear they a bit tricky. Love those 2 Lindt chocolates. Those 2 along with the sea salt one are my favourites.

Susan said...

Lots of lovelies...wont be short of a bag now!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome gifts lots of spoiling xx

Maddy said...

Your socking was full of wonderful gifts how awesome.

Cheryll said...

WoW what a haul of loot for you! Love it all...
Merry Christmas xox

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...