..... is done finally. I started stitching the applique & embroidery about 2014, stopped & started again early 2016. I started putting rows together June 2016. That was it until i saw a finished one on Instagram back in 2020 & thought "time to get it finished off". After putting all the blocks together i went to add borders & found i didn't have the fabric. Grrr. A quick post online & a good friend said she had the matching fabric. Yay, i was so thankful. May 2020 saw Tail Feathers as a flimsy.
A while back i sent it away to Fiona to work her quilting magic. Back it came beautifully quilted & i finally sat myself down 2 evenings ago to start hand stitching the binding down.