Saturday, February 17, 2018

FNSI February

 I joined in FNSI yesterday & I had hoped to sit at the machine but it was still way to hot to do a thing. Roll on winter please.

 Late in the evening i got my 3 stitcheries ready to applique to the backgrounds.

That done i finished appliqueing the last 4 triangles(right side) to this strip. So now i can get that ufo finished off.
The yellows really aren't that bright. They are a very muted colour.

Then i thought "what to do?" more Coffins, Libby hexies or just what i didn't know. I had to fix up the mess Bella made beside my chair when she knocked several things down & i found what i was going to do.  I was going to start a new project. lol
I started sewing together my little EPP thimbles. I'm not sure how big this will be. I've 200 to begin with & as they are only about 1" across the top & 2" across the bottom. Length is just under 2 " so it will take a while to make a big quilt. :).

Pop over & visit our lovely hostess Wendy & to find the links to everyone who joined i & what projects they worked on.

Happy stitching,



19 comments:

Deb R said...

Ohh Ive seen a few thimble quilts, they are very tempting! Alas I didnt stitch last night, but looks like you had a productive time!

Maria said...

It's very hard to get motivated when it's so hot.
It's great getting some stitcheries ready and a bit of EPP sewn.
A table runner would be nice out of the tiny thimbles?

Fiona said...

How very cute that thimble quilt will be...
Hugz

Allie-oops Designs said...

Thimbles - oh Jeanette they are SO CUTE!!!! But just looking at them makes my fingers ache, lol! I love your stitcheries!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette wow love your work,lovely projects you have on the go,well done my friend xx

DbrhH. said...

Just checking in to see what all have done. Lovely work.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your stitcheries are coming along. The thimbles look interesting but I am not looking!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

All projects are amazing ❤️

Karen S said...

Lovely work on your stitcheries. I must get mine done and keep up.
Good to have lots of projects to choose from, too.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful stitching. You got loads done :)

The Sloan Patch said...

Omg...that thimble project is just too cute!

Karen's Korner said...

I know what you mean about the heat. It is nice to move things along to a finish.

Helen said...

Lovely stitcheries and projects, will look forward to see what you do with the thimble project

Anthea said...

Wait... what... another EPP quilt?! Good lawd... are we as bad as each other with multiple big EPP projects on the go simultaneously??!
x

Anthea said...

And yes... I'm with Maria up there... a table runner is a good idea LOL

Susie H said...

You surely managed to dabble on quite a few projects. Nice work on all!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You got a lovely variety going there! Your stitcheries are gorgeous xx

Narelle said...

Lots to keep you busy on a Friday night ... 200 thimbles oh my 😁

Wendyb said...

I'm glad you got your sewjo back because you were drawn as our February winner for fnsi!!! Congratulations and sorry for the late draw. I'll get your prize out to you soon! xox

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...