Monday, May 4, 2009

Redwork Cushion Swap

I can finally post the photo of the cushion cover i made for my partner in the redwork cushion swap. I have issues with satin stitch but i was determined to succeed in getting past my "issues". Yes i did managed to get all the satin stitch done. I enjoyed making this cover that i want to make another one for myself & a matching one from this months Australian Country Threads by the same designer.

post signature

3 comments:

chook said...

Well for someone with Issues with satin stitch you did a fantastic job I love it
THANK YOU
hugs Beth

clare's craftroom said...

I think it's just lovely .

Kim said...

Wow Jeanette, that is beautiful.