
Monday, May 4, 2009
Redwork Cushion Swap
I can finally post the photo of the cushion cover i made for my partner in the redwork cushion swap. I have issues with satin stitch but i was determined to succeed in getting past my "issues". Yes i did managed to get all the satin stitch done. I enjoyed making this cover that i want to make another one for myself & a matching one from this months Australian Country Threads by the same designer.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FNwF October.
As all the blocks for RSC were done i hoped to get 2 tops together yesterday. I only managed 1 as the cross blocks gave me a problem. Yes t...
-
I've been sewing the snow hearts along with Shez & Karen but started a little late & then i seemed to stay behind. I decided ...
-
An early start with Joy's latest block in the sampler sew along next up a table runner i had stitched a while back. It only need border...
3 comments:
Well for someone with Issues with satin stitch you did a fantastic job I love it
THANK YOU
hugs Beth
I think it's just lovely .
Wow Jeanette, that is beautiful.
Post a Comment