I started out the week feeling keen to sew. Maybe my mojo was finally reappearing & i was happy. I've had a quilt top that was half done for the last year & i'd prepared the prairie points a couple of weeks back & then lost interest. Tuesday i laid the quilt out & counted out the 29 i'd need for 1 side. Laying them out & adjusting them was getting annoying & i thought "bugger it, i'll just add the extra border i wanted without the prairie points". There was 110 points & i figured i'd be there hours pinning & adjusting.
Very hard to get a decent photo. The original pattern finished with prairie points at the narrow border but i hate having to try & bind them so i found material that matched the kit fabrics & added it.
I took a close-up so that some of the stitcheries showed up. I don't know how many photo's i took inside & outside trying to get decent shots. The prairie points i ironed flat & started to make into a 4 patch quilt but my health had other ideas. So very little sewing again this week.
I've worked on the red border this week as i was able. Challenge part 2 is almost done. Just in time for Sunday Stitchers at the end of August. Now onto Natures Journey.