Saturday, October 19, 2019

Friday Night Sew In October

Last night i joined in FNSI hosted by our lovely Wendy Thankyou for hosting us again Wendy.

I started stitching in the afternoon watching Netflix & trying out the Caramilk chocolate that is all the rave. So popular that my local supermarkets haven't had stock since it came in 3 weeks ago. My lucky day yesterday as i decided to just check the shelves on the off chance stock was in. Finally it was. :)

I really hate satin stitch & that was all that was left to do on block 8 of the Christmas BOM i'm doing.
There was just so much of it on this months block. I'm hoping month 9 has a little less. :)

Pop over to here to find links to see who joined in last night & the projects that were worked on.

Happy Stitching,

11 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Such a cute block. Well done on all that gorgeous stitching. Was the chocolate as good as expected?

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very cute block...hope you enjoyed that chokkie xx

Fiona said...

Lovely stitchery... I am not a fan of satin stitch either... I struggle to get it neat... so what was the chocolate like????
Hugz

Sue said...

Sweet block! You have us all in suspense about the chocolate lol

Maria said...

Satin stitch is time consuming but will look lovely when you get it done...
Was the chocolate worth waiting for??

Susie H said...

Ugh! Satin stitch! I'm feeling it for you too. I like most embroidery stitches but satin is not in that category for me either. Your stitchery is looking very pretty though!

Lin said...

Your stitching looks lovely - I hate satin stitch too! Nice to have some chocolate to help you along though. xx

Karen S said...

This is a lovely finish on your block. And I hope you enjoyed your chocolate!

Wendyb said...

Was the Caramilk all it's cracked up to be???? Love your block and I feel your pain with satin stitch. I decided I'd just give in to it and it seemed to get easier! Here's hoping! xox :o)

Pink Rose said...

Hi Jeanette beautiful work my friend,i am like you satin stitch isnt my favourite.
Sounds like you had a great time watching TV and eating chocolate,now thats my sort of day xx

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I am not a satin stitch fan either!! But your block is looking sooo cute! xx

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...