Monday, July 26, 2021

EPP project

 I've been making a little progress on my new EPP project. Making the little triangles is fiddly & time consuming. I make up a large pile & then i stitch flowers for a while so i don't get bored with it. When i run out of little triangles i start the process all over again. :). The large triangle templates arrived the other day so i'll be able to make them up now. I'm thinking of using red for the large triangles.


Hmmm seems like i have a bit of a photo bomber in the top right corner. :)

Happy Stitching,

10 comments:

Fiona said...

They are very pretty.. and look very fiddly!!! haha I love the tiny stars the whites make...
Hugz

Karen S said...

You are very patient working with these tiny pieces. They are looking great.

Janice said...

I haven’t the patience for making a big EPP project, so I take my hat off to you. They look nice and cheerful.

Maria said...

You do enjoy making those cute EPPED triangles…. Looking great.

loulee said...

Very pretty.
I enjoy the preparation process almost as much as sewing all the parts together, but my parts are not as small as those triangles. LOL

Cheryll said...

WoW... you've made heaps of progress... and they all look gorgeous too...xox

Julie said...

Gosh they look great Jeanette - I do love all that you create. AND I do love the little photo bomber in the corner 😉😊

Susan said...

Looking great and a good idea to vary what you do....those tiny ones must be so fiddly. I suspect the seam allowance is as big as the front piece!

Sharon Kwilter said...

Lovely. I also started doing EPP in the last couple months. It's a great handwork project.

Susie H said...

I love how your EPP flowers are shaping up. So pretty! Are you using glue or thread to baste before stitching?

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...