I'd stitched these earlier in the month though the one on the bag front could've been stitched back in April. :)
First finish yesterday was the little hanging by Petal & Patches
2nd finish was supposed to be a pouch with a zipper in the top. First attempt i put it in the wrong way & despite careful unpicking the fabrics frayed a little. Tried again but the fabric just kept slipping. The choice throw it in the naughty corner or turn it into something else because the fraying was getting bad. Hmm bag it is.
Since it came as a kit to make a pouch there wasn't enough for bag handles. I hunted through my blues until i found some fabric that i hoped went with the Liberty print.
Last was to make up the Marg Low Designs pattern which i stitched last Zoom session.