Thursday, January 18, 2024

Sunbonnet Sue....

 .... is a wrap.

but i still need to find a frog button to go with the Sunbonnet Sue in the bottom right corner. I went looking for photo's to see when i made the Sue blocks but it was a bust. Certainly before i started blogging back in 2009. I looked in the pattern book & it was printed 2005. So i'm guessing i made them around that time

and i made 9 more little blocks yesterday. I'm  blaming it on the heat for addling my brain to even attempt these blocks. :)


Happy Stitching,


7 comments:

Maria said...

Hope you find the frog button.
We are crazy.

Julie said...

I love it Jeanette! It looks wonderful. There is something so timeless about good old Sunbonnet Sue! I wish I had a frog button & I would post it to you. Hopefully you can find one. Maybe the Variety Stores that sell those mixed packs of buttons? xx

kiwikid said...

I am sure i have a frog button here, I will keep searching and see if I can find it for you. Those little blocks might drive you crazy!!

Jenny said...

Good on you for meeting your goal, its always a great feeling, isnt it.

dq said...

I agree with Julie's comment about how timeless Sunbonnet Sue is. She is a keeper.
Congrats on a lovely finish!

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG they are insane........but so cool.........

Janice said...

It must feel so good to finally have Sunbonnet Sue completed into a project. Aren’t challenges like this the best to give us a little nudge.

RSC April

 Yellow is the colour for this months rainbow scrap challenge. Happy Stitching,