Saturday, August 24, 2024

Bag making.

 A while back my sister asked me to make her a bag. I'd made her one back in 2015 which she loves. Nothing wrong with it but she'd love a new one. Then tells me she has gotten fussy about colours ect as she has got older. Luckily we were chatting on messenger as i nearly fell off my chair laughing. She has always been fussy/particular. :) :)

Yesterday i finally got around to making it. :) 

The front

The back

Fabric is from 2 ranges, Regency Sussex & Regency Somerset Blues by Christopher Wilson Tate. Hopefully my sister likes it.

Happy Stitching,


8 comments:

Fiona said...

the bag is lovely and so is the choice of fabrics...
Hugz

Maria said...

Lucky sister. I love the bag done in my favourite combo too.

loulee said...

Lucky sister, it's a beautiful bag.

Lin said...

What a great bag, hope she loves it, well who wouldn't! xx

Julie said...

Beautiful fabrics & a great pattern Jeanette. Well done on the new bag. She sounds just like my sister in law 😉 with her "not fussy". xx

Susan said...

Hopefully this one fits the bill and lasts just as long!

Jeanna said...

You selected lovely blues for your sister's bag. Great job!!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful bag and pattern and colours, I am sure your sister will love it.

Flowers

 Not a lot of sewing happening at my house:(. So i'm posting some of the plant that have bloomed in my garden. :)  I had hope to have he...