Monday, October 20, 2014

Birthday Blocks.

Blocks have been arriving for my birthday quilt. It has been so exciting to see them all.
Some of the blocks have been sent to me but quite a few were given to me yesterday by the lovely ladies at Sunday Stitchers. I love them all. Everyone is different & unique. Thankyou so much to everyone that has made me one. There is still time to send blocks if anyone would like to. Read about my request here.

Also at Sunday Stitchers when there is a birthday we give the birthday girl fat 1/4s. Because we were combining November & December birthdays 3 of us had our fat 1/4's given to us yesterday instead of next month.
The lovely selection of fat 1/4's i received. They are all gorgeous.

Happy Stitching,


8 comments:

Terry said...

Your blocks look wonderful! I hope you get lots more! :0)

Allie said...

WOW - that is going to be an amazing quilt! Happy Birthday early to you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely blocks Jeanette.xx

Anthea said...

They are great blocks Jeanette... hope you get a few more!

synergy5013 said...

Awesome blocks!

Sisbabestitches said...

Such a variety of birthday blocks! this will make something so special :) Such sweet birthday gifts!

Sheila said...

Lots of lovely blocks arriving Jeanette , I better get busy and get one made , sorry about that . Hugs Sheila

Jo Potter said...

The blocks are lovely!
I have some fabric at home. I wished I had known that you receive fat 1/4s on your birthday, I could have sent you one in your package!
Anyway, I hope you like your earrings. ;-)
Best wishes and Happy Halloween!
Jo. xx

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...