Saturday, October 4, 2014

FNWF

Most of the morning was spent tracing out stitcheries after cleaning up the mess in my sewing room.

Can't show you what i was tracing as it's all secret stitching but it's all in this little pile. :)
As it's now October it's time again to start making blocks for the B & C sampler swap. I'd found a pattern online called Lancaster Star. Here is my version.
Last night saw some embroidery happening.

Thankyou Cheryll for being our lovely hostess. Visit here to see the list of ladies who joined in FNWF last night

Happy Stitching,


8 comments:

Kim said...

Love your block.

Fiona said...

pretty block...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like a good night...love the block..

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette ,love your new blog look and love your B&C block its very pretty,you had a goo productive night,well done my friend.xx

Cheryll said...

Well I enjoyed your company too. Nice work by you!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful block! Sounds like secret sewing business happening at your place!

Kaisievic said...

Great work, Jeanette.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Looks like you were busy, pretty block.

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...