Saturday, May 27, 2017

Prepping EPP

I kept looking at the big basket of purple fabrics near my chair & thinking i really need to get that out of the lounge room. So yesterday i decided to get prepping the last 21 blocks of Mischief. Took me hours as first i had to match fabrics & then start cutting. The reason i was only doing 10 at a time was i only had 10 binding clips in my sewing bag. Luckily i had  discovered where i'd put the tin of them when i was searching for the Christmas bells a few weeks back. :)
All 21. They aren't glued down yet. I'd gotten this far when it was my bedtime.

Happy Stitching,

6 comments:

Julie said...

Hello Jeanette ... just popped over for a visit to your lovely blog. My Goodness, you have been busy!!! Those blocks are looking wonderful ... I am pleased to read you found your tin of binding clips. Have a lovely weekend. xxx

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

It is a lot of work prepping, isn't it... I must say with my hexies, I now try to use my Go cutter :) and I still stitch it all down by hand, I find if I use the glue stick I get more on me than on the hexies, lol! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette you are doing so well with these,well friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are like a machine.... go girl ❤️❤️❤️

Anthea said...

Great find with the clips Jeanette - they're so handy!

Janet said...

Wow you have been working hard! But you have so much done. I do find with EPP that there are so many steps - pick the fabric, cut the fabric, glue the paper piece (I only put a dot of glue in the middle to hold it in place while I...), baste the fabric, then finally you get to sew the pieces together!

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...