I started out with adding the pieces to applique &words to embroider on a little runner i did the EPP starts for maybe 5 years back.
Since I'd cleared out the small UFO stack on my cutting table i gave that area a cleaning as so much dust had gathered there along with fabric fibres & made a new stack of UFO's that need working through. 😊😊.
After lunch i decided to watch Anne with an E on Netflix. It started out ok but started deviating from the Anne Of Green Gables books to much so i'm not that keen on watching anymore. Sad really as i love the Anne Of Green Gable books & the shows i've seen so far. Whilst watching that i finished the applique onto the stars.
After tea i then had the delight of puzzling how to neatly attach the fabric to the wadding. I came to the conclusion of gathering the thread up around the points which did help some what.