Monday, May 1, 2017

EPP Mischief

Since Saturday I've been prepping more pieces for my Mischief quilt.
I miscounted with the black & i've 9 extra. So that's those done & dusted. The white though I've still 218 to go.
Last night i prepped the next 10 blocks. Total with these 59. Just need 41 more.

Today i finally made myself sit at the machine. I put together 3 little hangings. Hopefully I'll be able to show those tomorrow. 

My aim for May is to get myself at the machine eveyday to either finish a project or put together several quilts into the tops at least.

Happy stitching,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette wow you sure have been busy,good luck with your goal setting,looking forward to seeing your hangings,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Pamela said...

I love the dragonfly fabric!

Fiona said...

Lovely work - the mischief blocks are growing well...
Hugz

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...