Tuesday, December 16, 2008

computers & sewing






I had troubles making a link to another blog, then i had children hogging the computer & today i couldn't load photo's until the House Elf figured out a way to add them to the computer. One advantage of not being able to have computer time is i sew. I managed to get a few things done this last week. A tablecloth for my daughter, a foundation pieced block swap with my patchwork club, 2 cute projects from Anni Downs, Gail Pan's lovely litttle stitchery & another cat bag made within the space of hours to give as a present today.
Jeanette

2 comments:

Gail said...

thanks for showing your stitchery...it looks great..glad you like it!!

Joy said...

Wow Jeanette ... you've been so busy!!! I love the stitchery from Gail ... I haven't stitched mine yet but it's downloaded and ready to go :o).... in the 'to do' box he he he.
Hugs,
Joy :o)

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...