Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pressies


I remembered a photo i'd taken of a lovely gift sent to me from my friend in Canada. Everything is handmade. The mountain scene is all fabrics, the Christmas card has fabric trees & the postcard has a saying on it. It reads "quilters share a common thread, we admit... we are powerless over fabric". Along with these lovely things was a beautiful calender of Canadian scenery. My other friend in Canada also sent a calender of scenery & a lovely applique pattern.

Jeanette

1 comment:

Joy said...

What a very true saying that is ... we certainly are weak when it comes to fabrics he he he.
I love your lavender heart on May Britt's blog!!! It turned out great :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

nine patches

 Somehow i have gotten behind again with my nine patches so yesterday i sat & sewed & i am all caught up. Week 12 week 13 I think i ...