Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Finish & My New China Teaset


Bags take 2. You may be thinking that i'd enjoyed making May Britt's bag pattern so much that i made a 2nd one. Well normally you'd be right. But unfortunately before i could give my SIL her present it met with a slight accident. I would've made mine in my favourite purples not red. The other photo is my fine bone china teaset which i finally got today. Luckily for it's a complete set as some of the others i looked at had pieces missing.

post signature

3 comments:

The MemoryBook Shoppe said...

Hi Jeanette, I found you through Snickerdoodle Dreams and have been browsing your blog.
I love your china tea set. wow.
Your work is just lovely.

Judith Tetley said...

oooooh I am in love with that Tea Set Jeanette...well done!
hugs..Judith
www.creativestudio10.blogspot.com

carole brungar said...

Oh my! that tea set is stunning! Wish I could pop over for tea and cake!!
Carole ;)

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...