Last Monday (13th) i decided i'd had enough of my overflowing scraps. I've been saving scraps for maybe 15 or so years. Thinking oh "this would be good for applique or that would be useful in a quilt of some description". But very little was ever used & to add to that i was given scraps & even won a bag of scraps. I spent 7 days & 2 nights cutting those scraps into squares (one of those days being FNSI). They range from 1-1/2" to 6".
The scraps i started with Monday. What is in the big bag at the back used to all live nicely in the basket.
End result & i found a use for all the tins i collected last year. :)
What is left in the basket are pieces for a wallhanging or 2 or a tablerunner or 2.
All the little pieces left over will now be added to my compost bin. A big win for me i think.