Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Another UFO.

Back in the late '90's is started making my 2 eldest girls hearts quilts. 1 pink & 1 blue. The pink one was made but as it went on a single bed i have quite a few pink hearts left to make a lap quilt maybe. So that is also on my ufo list to do something with. The blue one was never done as the oldest decided she wanted a dolphin quilt instead.
This is the pattern. I discovered about 18 hearts needed to be finished. Some just a few pieces & others the whole block. One i discovered a piece missing so i found up a similar blue fabric & cut a whole new heart.
The 9 patches were just long strips ready to be sewed
That done i cross cut them ready to be sewn today.
I hope to get a flimsy today out of it all. If not then in the next couple of days.

Happy Stitching,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette boy you are on a roll my friend,looking forward to seeing it,well done my friend xx

Fiona said...

You are on a roll.. pretty quilt with hearts and 9 patches...
Hugz

Allie-oops Designs said...

How pretty!!!!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

That is so cute! I'm sure you'll make progress on it quickly! xx

Teeny weeny things.

 The tiny bug has bitten. :) :). I saw a post on IG yesterday about making diamond hexies with 3/8th" hexies. Hmm i have some of those ...