Hi Jeanette great lot of baking my friend,i spent the day baking too xx
i'll be over in a minute anzacs and date cake My favourites..........
Oooh yummy. Go Dragons!
Oh yummo....I'm hungry now.....lol
you got lots done.... now I feel like cake!Hugz
Yum, haven't had anzac bikkies for a looooong time! xx
You have been very productive.Afternoon tea at your place?
Post a Comment
The 3rd Saturday of September is national jelly roll day & i remembered to participate this year. :) I've had this Cotton Way jelly...
7 comments:
Hi Jeanette great lot of baking my friend,i spent the day baking too xx
i'll be over in a minute anzacs and date cake My favourites..........
Oooh yummy. Go Dragons!
Oh yummo....I'm hungry now.....lol
you got lots done.... now I feel like cake!
Hugz
Yum, haven't had anzac bikkies for a looooong time! xx
You have been very productive.
Afternoon tea at your place?
Post a Comment