Thankyou Wendy for being our lovely hostess for FNSI
I had hoped to be sewing binding onto a quilt yesterday but it wasn't meant to be. Instead i started out to repair my poor quilt. Wear & tear had seen the embroidery thread holding down the leaves & flowers disintegrate.
I started with the red blooms & sadly discovered more things need stitching down then i originally thought. Some of the gold pieces, little black spots & the bird bath in the centre are also lifting up because the vliesofix has also disintegrated. After i get all the applique sorted out the binding will need replacing.
So that was my evening for FNSI.
Pop over to Wendy's blog to find out who joined in & what projects they worked on.