I started my day with finally putting the binding on a quilt that has been waiting a month. :) I had a helper.
Next i caught up with adding the borders to my Christmas BOM. I've been good at keeping up with all the stitching but have been slack since June about the borders & also making up the projects that came with the BOM. Those are next on my list. :)
Next up was some tracing out
I'm taking part in a needlecase swap again this year & as i can't quite decide what i want to send i've pulled several patterns out to make up. Again the tracing is hard to see.
That done i sat down to hand sew the binding down only to be "helped" by quilty cat number 2.
After the binding was done i started one of the needlecase patterns i'd chosen. It came as a kit so i didn't have any cutting out to do.
So onto Saturday morning so i could take a photo of the quilt. I started this quilt October 2015 as a weekend mystery quilt. I put the rest of the blocks & the top together in January 2018. It finally made it to the top of the quilt top ufo pile to be quilted.
Pop over to visit Cheryll to find the links to who all joined in last night & what projects they worked on.