Saturday, July 4, 2020

FNwF July

Last night I joined in FNwF hosted by our lovely Cheryll

My project of choice was the first little Christmas stitchery that the lovely ladies of Love and Hugs from Australia on Facebook have given us to stitch. They are offering this one free too.
They are only small so quick to stitch up. 4" finished. I chose to stitch mine using Mistletoe by Cottage Garden Threads.

Pop over to visit Cheryll here to see who joined in & what projects  were worked on.

Happy Stitching,

9 comments:

Cheryll said...

oOOoh... that's C U T E...
Thanks for stopping in for FNwF...xox

loulee said...

What a cute wee piece to work on.

Karen's Korner said...

Very pretty.

Maria said...

such a sweet stitchery...
After I updated my Facebook last time I don't see groups anymore so cant download any of the stitcheries... Grrrr
I've actually deleted it off my IPad ...

kiwikid said...

Very pretty stitchery.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Oooh so pretty in this floss. I've downloaded the pattern too and just need to trace it out so I can stitch tonight with Masterchef.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very cute.....I have mine printed off x

Susan said...

I liked the sewing theme - for now I'm passing - for now . . .LOL

Sharon Kwilter said...

That's a lovely embroidery.

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...