Saturday, October 17, 2020

FNSI October

Yesterday was FNSI hosted by Wendy. After some farnakling around with more of my SIL's stash i settled down in the evening to do a little crafting.

First up was to prep these last few paths for my Libby Morgan quilt. I'd done a heap on Thursday night & just needed to finish off these.

Not sure how many path hexies i need but i've enough to make a good start on the quilt.

Next up is one of my SIL's projects. Everything is cut out & there are 3 put together but as i was making up the hexagon centres i realised not enough had been cut out. I have no idea if there is any more of the fabrics used or where i'd find it if there was. I've decided to go with a plain centre to match the diamonds that go along with these pieces.

This is what they look like finished but i will have to take out the centres of the already made ones & replace with the cream fabric.



Pop over to visit Wendy to see who joined in & what projects they worked on. Thanks to Wendy for hosting us again.

Happy Stitching,

5 comments:

Susan said...

can you vary the centr3es so that you don't need to undo the done ones??
I hope you are enjoying the proccess.

Fiona said...

great work.... sometimes there is a lot of work in 'fixing' up a project but worth it in the end...
Hugz

marina said...

lovely project.

Maria said...

I think different centers will look good..

Sharon Kwilter said...

Those are very pretty. Do you sew them by hand?

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...